The focus and attention to the quality of your driveway is what will set SouthernTier Sealcoating apart from other sealcoating providers in Monroe County. We can guarantee that you will be more than satisfied with the appearance and durability of your newly sealed driveway because we take pride on what we put our name on. We promise to do it right the first time and with the most up to date product!
When choosing SouthernTier Sealcoating you can expect…
- The use of asphalt base sealer products made out of the same materials as your driveway
- Products will flex with your driveway during winter
- No spider cracking
- The quality products used will ensure that your driveway is sealed flat
- The highest quality additive for your driveway to ensure the longest life possible
- BLACK COLOR, not sky blue.
- NO COAL TAR PRODUCTS USED
- A clean professional servicing your driveway, with no mess left behind
Coal Tar Sealant is a commonly used sealant. This type of sealant contains well known carcinogens that can create potential health risks to those who are exposed at a young age. It also is an active factor in air pollution and contamination considering it is widely used by most sealing companies. Recently, several states, including our nation’s capitol Washington D.C., have begun to ban the use of CTS and distributors such as Home Depot and Lowes have discontinued the sale of CTS products.